Friday, December 26, 2014

My first outing with the Deeptech Epic coil by Ziggyjinx

Took the Epic coil out to an area that hardly gets cut and is more or less been long grass for two years or so.
The coil was up for some easy picking and punched well while swinging above the tall grass, dug a few items down at around 8" with clear audio that sounded shallower.
I recovered a few worn discs and a couple of bag seals in a one hour stint was good going and showed good potential, I can't wait to get out on my productive site's.
I found it pretty comfortable to swing at a steady pace and felt purposeful hovering above the tall grass.

 

 Here is my pasture test video, more info is on Gary's forum.
Ziggy

http://youtu.be/jGt1xryVFsw
Click picture to watch Video >>>

Thumbs up so far, thanks to Gary for the loan of the new 14" epic coil

www.deeptech-uk.co.uk

 




No comments: